; CFC Middle East: About...

Tuesday, June 19

About...

I thought of the most difficult times that I have been through and then asked myself the lessons and blessings hidden in those situations. There were quite a few that I had to write them down.

About my illness, He didn't want me cruising in a place so beautiful and yet barely know Him. Because of that, I am where I am right now, in a desert land where each day I thirst for more of His love and mercy.

About my rejections, He wanted me to be stronger and to take courage.

About my heartaches, He made me know that my heart is capable of loving deeply. So much more than I thought my heart ever could.

About the people who I may have hurt, He asked me to learn "mercy" even before forgiveness.

About my sins, He allowed me to commit them that I may learn how wrong I was. He had to teach me the hard way, and though it was very difficult, I am certain it is only because He had to save me.

About the people and things I treasure and lost, He taught me to let go.

About my stubbornness, He taught me to pray for wisdom and understanding.

About my current challenges, He wanted to remind me that I am still a work in progress so that I may keep on longing for Him.

About all my uncertainties, He asked me to live my life in faith.

After this, I shall thank Him for the divine inspiration that He gives and the urge to write about the lost sheep that I once was, and then I shall ask for His grace that I, her favorite daughter, may write again. :)

P.S. About God's love, it is so grand and steadfast that He has the capacity to love each of us as His favorite :)


Ma. Fe Ty, SFC UAE

No comments:

Post a Comment