; CFC Middle East: GOD ANSWERS RIGHT AWAY

Monday, November 11

GOD ANSWERS RIGHT AWAY

As children of God, we used to believe in the power of prayer. More often, we think that the more time we allot in conversing with Him, the faster we can get answers. Sometimes, we forget that even undeclared desires of our hearts are already into God’s map for us.

When we prayed and failed to realize His response, we keep on waiting. Yes, we can patiently wait. We are wholly embracing the idea of “the right time”.  We say, “My prayers may not work this time but I’m sure God will give me what I want at the RIGHT TIME.”

These past few days, I felt fortunate because I thought that God spared me from the agony of waiting. I prayed and He responded on the spot. Then, I came to the realization that I am not lucky but rather blessed and loved.

It is not about having what we prayed for but realizing that God provides what He wants for our lives. He answers right away, either yes, no, and sometimes wait. We just need to learn to accept the blessings of unanswered prayers because it only means that He has the best in line for us. It is not about waiting for God to respond to our prayers but letting Him play His role as the Director of our stories.

And so, the next time we pray, let us not hope for more, or to get more blessings, but rather whisper additional thanksgiving for we are blessed because He always answers.


By Sis Krisgel Abes
SFC UAE

No comments:

Post a Comment