; CFC Middle East: CHOOSING GOD ABOVE ALL

Tuesday, September 24

CHOOSING GOD ABOVE ALL

"Choices, even wrong speak of God," a phrase from Session 2: Empty SFC UAE NATCON 2013. I didn't know that I was empty when I attended the event but then I realized that I was.


I thought that the search for joy within us is unending. As for me, I have accepted that life is giving us many choices. It's for us to choose and live with.  It doesn't matter if it's right or wrong at the beginning, what's important is how we turn out to be at the end.

I am quite upright in making choices; however, in the end it will always be an empty choice. I am not happy. Then, I ask God why. I realized that I am not perfect and through wrong choices, I made myself turn to God. It's like making ourselves work the whole day and still we're not done yet. But at night we rest. 


By Sis Faith Tabios
SFC UAE

No comments:

Post a Comment